For those of you who haven’t seen this announcement:
RDA Toolkit— What’s new since August
Join Publisher Troy Linker and the RDA Toolkit staff for a free webinar showcasing some of the new functionality and content added to the RDA Toolkit since the end of the open-access period (August 31).
The webinar will include
• LCPS (Library of Congress Policy Statements)-now included in the RDA toolkit. See a demo, including interactivity with RDA
• Accessing and using globally and locally shared workflows
• Creating and sharing your own workflows
• Links from AACR2 to RDA
• Using RDA Toolkit support , including new how-to videos
• Discussion of future enhancements
(Offered at multiple times to allow people in different time zones to participate; the times listed are US Central time zone hours. The World Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/) will help you work out the best time for you.)
Wednesday, November 10, 11:30am-12:30pm CDT (GMT -6) [New Time Added]
Wednesday, November 10, 8:00-9:00pm CDT (GMT -6) [Good choice for Australia and Asia]
Thursday, November 11, 9:00-10:00am CDT (GMT -6) [Good choice for Europe and Africa]
Thursday, November 11, 3:00-4:00pm CDT (GMT -6)
Visit URL below to reserve your place today at one of these upcoming virtual sessions!
For those not able to attend one of the live events, they will be recorded and posted to http://www.rdatoolkit.org/training.